A high-quality Bradford White water heater will provide your family with all of the hot water that it needs for everything from showers to laundry and dishes. Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air technicians are able to service all makes and models of these dependable water heaters. With Swan, you also have peace of mind knowing that your repair or installation will be backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Homeowners Trust Swan for Bradford White Water Heater Service
Swan has an unparalleled reputation throughout Denver and the surrounding areas because of our commitment to providing top-of-the-line products and excellent customer service. The following are just a few of the reasons why you should trust Swan for your Bradford White water heater repair and installation needs:
- All of our technicians are licensed, insured, and industry-certified.
- You will always receive an upfront estimate letting you know the exact cost of your repair.
- The Better Business Bureau has honored us with an A+ rating.
Indications You Need Bradford White Water Heater Repairs
Bradford White water heaters are built to last many years with proper maintenance; however, various mechanical parts can occasionally become worn or fail. The following are a few indications that your water heater may be about to fail:
- You notice visible leaks around the base of the unit.
- There is noticeable rust or corrosion on the outside of the unit.
- You run out of hot water too quickly.
- It takes longer for the water to reach the desired temperature.
- Your water heater makes strange rattling or knocking noises.
With proper maintenance, the average water heater can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. The primary factors affecting the lifespan of a water heater are the quality of the unit, the rate of usage, maintenance, and the quality of the installation. If our technician determines that your water heater has reached the end of its serviceable life, we can help you find the appropriate replacement unit.
We Service All Bradford White Water Heaters
The Bradford White Corporation dates bate to 1881, and although the company’s products and technology may have evolved over the years, it is still dedicated to providing the plumbing industry with high-quality products made in America. The following are some of the Bradford White products that our technicians service and replace:
Bradford White Gas Water Heaters
- Atmospheric Vent Gas Models
- Atmospheric Vent High Input Gas Models
- Atmospheric Vent Fan Assist Gas Models
- Damper Atmospheric Vent Gas Models
- High-Efficiency eF Series® Models
- Power Vent Gas Models
- Power Direct Vent Gas Models
- Direct Vent Gas Models
- Manufactured Home Direct Vent Gas Models
- Manufactured Home Atmospheric Vent Gas Models
Bradford White Electric Water Heater Models
- SGS (solar system with ITE)
- ITE (indirect solar system)
- ITS (indirect solar system)
AO Smith Condensing Water Heater Models
- Upright Electric Models
- Lowboy Electric Models
- Utility Electric Models
- Wall-hung Electric Models
- PC® Powerful Compact Electric Model
Bradford White Tankless Water Heater Models
- Infiniti™ High-efficiency Models
- Infiniti™ Mid-efficiency Models
- Kwickshot® Series
- Everhot® Series
Bradford White Solar Water Heater Models
- Ecostor™ Series
- Ecostor2™ Series
Lower Maintenance and Repair Costs With a Swan Club Membership
We strive to make maintaining, repairing, or installing your Bradford White water heater as affordable as possible with our Swan Club Membership. As a Swan Club member, you’ll receive discounts on annual tune-ups, emergency repairs, and old water heater replacement. Visit our Swan Club page for more information.
Call Swan today for more information about our Bradford White water heater repair and installation services.