Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air is one of the leading providers of Rheem water heater repair & service in the local area. When you call Swan, you can rest assured that you will get the services of a licensed, insured, and industry-certified technician. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Why Choose Swan For Your Rheem Water Heater Repairs
At Swan, we believe that we have built a team of plumbing professionals that is second to none. The following are just a few of the reasons why so many of our customers recommend us to their friends and family:
- We require all of our plumbers to have EPA and NATE industry certifications.
- We provide upfront estimates for all repairs and services.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Your repair or service is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
When to Call Swan for Rheem Water Heater Service
Rheem water heaters are recognized throughout the plumbing industry for their quality; however, occasional malfunctions can occur if parts become worn or if the unit is not maintained properly. Because of the number of electrical and other high-tech components in today’s water heaters, it is best to call a professional repair service if you experience any of the following water heater issues:
- no hot water
- insufficient hot water
- unusual noises
Our Swan technicians are available seven days a week for emergency repairs. Once the problem is identified, your technician will provide you with a written estimate so that you will know exactly how much your repair will cost. If repairing your old unit no longer makes financial sense, we can also help you find the right high-efficiency replacement water heater.
Rheem Water Heater Models We Service
Our Swan technicians are able to service and install all makes and models of Rheem water heaters, including conventional, tankless, point-of-use, and solar. The following are just some of the Rheem water heaters that we service and repair:
Rheem Tank-Type Water Heaters
- Rheem Professional™ Line—Prestige™ Series, Classic Plus™ Series, and Classic™ Series
- Rheem Performance® Line—Performance Platinum™ Series, Performance Plus™ Series, and Performance™ Series
- Rheem Specialty® Line featuring the Marathon and tabletop models
Rheem Tankless Water Heaters
- Rheem Professional™ Line—Prestige™ Series and specialty models
- Rheem Performance® Line—Performance Platinum™ Series, Performance™ Mid-Efficiency Series, and Performance™ Series
Rheem Point-of-Use Water Heaters
- Rheem Professional™ Line—Classic™ Series
- Rheem Performance® Line—Performance™ Series
- Rheem Specialty® Line featuring Professional Classic Series specialty models
Rheem Hybrid Water Heaters
- Rheem Professional™ Line— Prestige™ Series
- Rheem Performance® Line— Performance Platinum™ Series
Rheem Solar Water Heaters
- SolPak with electric backup
- Solpak with gas assist heat exchange tank
- Solaraide HE
- Solaraide HE with gas assist
- Universal Solaraide
Protect Your Rheem Water Heater With a Swan Club Membership
Routine water heater maintenance and unexpected repairs can be hard on the wallet. To ease the burden, Swan is proud to offer area homeowners our exclusive Swan Club Membership. By becoming a member, you’ll receive discounts on routine and emergency repair services as well as new installations. Visit our Swan Club page for more information.
When your water heater malfunctions when you have a house full of guests or you need to upgrade to a more efficient water heater, you need a service company that you can trust. Call Swan today to find out more about our Rheem water heater installation and repair services. You can also use our online scheduling tool to schedule a service call at your convenience.