SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver offers a complete selection of Denver air conditioner maintenance and tune-up services. Air Conditioning maintenance & tune-up services include a complete 22-point tune up and safety inspection.
What Does Air Conditioner Maintenance & Tune-Up Service Include?
Our 22-Point Air Conditioner Maintenance Tune-Up & Safety Inspection includes:
- Inspect and Adjust refrigerant charge using "Subcooling" method
- Clean and inspect high voltage contactor
- Clean and inspect condenser
- Check incoming line voltage
- Check transformer
- Check main blower motor
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect A/C coil with camera
- Inspect all low voltage wiring
- Inspect and clean condenser fan motor
- Check thermostat and calibrate
- Check and clean all drain lines associated with HVAC system
- Inspect duct work for air leaks or inefficiencies
- Check capacitors
- Check Compressor
- Inspect insulation on refrigerant lines
- Inspect and adjust Thermal Expansion Valve
- Oil motors if necessary
- Adjust blower speed
- Inspect air filtration system and clean if necessary
- Standard disposable filter replacement
- Make recommendations to improve safety, comfort, and performance of system
While other air conditioning companies charge as much as $189 for the same service, we only charge new customers $49. Regular safety inspections, tune-ups, and air conditioner maintenance is recommended by Xcel Energy to prevent excessive energy usage--saving you money in the long run!
Denver Air Conditioner Maintenance Reviews
We aren't the only ones who believe our air conditioner maintenance service is among the best in Denver; look at what our latest satisfied homeowners have to say about their Denver air conditioner maintenance experience!
08/27/2015 - Suzannah H.
I could not have asked for a nicer technician to come to my home and spend 2 hours servicing and cleaning my HVAC unit. Zane was professional, friendly and patient with all my questions. He was thorough and I watched him meticulously clean all of the equipment. Fantastic service! I'll be a return customer for sure!
08/03/2015 - Charles M.
Walt and Wally provided excellent service and completed all three of my A.C.'s tune-ups in a timely manner. Thank You.
07/03/2015 - Alex B.
Great service. Very friendly and helpful. Air conditioning tune up was quick. Would recommend. Jeremi was great.
Brands of Air Conditioners We Maintain
We provide air conditioner maintenance and tune-up service on a as-needed basis, as well as part of annual maintenance checklist provided to our Club Members, for all the best air conditioning brands, including, but not limited to:
- Trane air conditioners
- American Standard
- Carrier air conditioners
- Goodman air conditioners
- Amana air conditioner
- Nortek Global HVAC
- Frigidaire air conditioners
Our Air Conditioner Maintenance Service Areas
Don't live within the Denver city limits? No problem, we provide our air conditioner maintenance service to residents all around the Denver Metro Area, from Boulder to Castle Rock, including: