Get your homes heating system, whether a furnace or boiler, in top working order into 2018 with a comprehensive full-service furnace tune-up from SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver! Our heating maintenance service covers a full 25-point tune up and safety inspection of your furnace or boiler.
What Does Our Furnace Tune-Up Service Include?
Our 22-Point Furnace Maintenance Tune-Up & Safety Inspection includes:
- Thermostat temperature setting will be raised above the room temperature to ensure that the thermostat is working properly and that the heating system is functioning. If the system appears to be functioning, continue. If the system doesn't appear to be functioning, you will be informed & troubleshooting procedures will begin.
- Thermostat temperature setting will be turned below room temperature to ensure that the system turns off properly.
- Inspect / test the control board
- Inspect / test / clean / oil the induced draft motor
- Inspect / test the transformer for proper Volt Amp size & voltage
- Inspect / test control valve for proper ohm rating
- Inspect / test ignition system for proper ohm rating
- Inspect / test / clean the burner assembly
- Inspect / test / clean the flame sensor / thermocouple & other safety devices
- Inspect / test / clean / oil the blower motor & capacitor
- Inspect the blower wheel for cleanliness & balance.
* If the blower wheel needs to be cleaned, this is an additional charge
- Inspect the heat exchanger
- Inspect / clean / replace the air filter
- Check pressure switch for proper operation by removing vacuum tube during operation & ensure that burners turn off
- Test system internally & externally for natural gas or propane leaks
- Inspect / test the emergency gas shut off valve for proper operation
- Inspect / test the safety shut off unit (SSU) for proper fuse size & operation
- Inspect / test the circuit breaker in the main panel for proper operation
- Inspect / vent exhaust system for proper clearance to combustibles & verify all connections are secure
- Inspect / verify proper combustion air delivery to appliance room
- Perform combustion analysis / check temperature rise
- Inspect / test duct system for leakage
- Inspect / test IAQ accessories for proper operation
- Verify carbon monoxide detector is installed & functioning.
* If existing, check the manufacturer's date on the back for age. CO detectors sensors are only good for 5 years.
While other heating and cooling companies charge as much as $99 for the same service, we only charge $49. Regular safety inspections, tune-ups, and furnace maintenance is recommended by Xcel Energy to prevent excessive heating energy usage--saving you money in the long run!
Denver Heating Service Reviews
We aren't alone in believing that our heating, boilers & furnaces, service is among the best in the Denver Metro Area; check out what other Colorado residents have to say about their Denver furnace tune up service experience!
01/12/2017 - Karen D.
I had a tune up done on my furnace and I was very pleased with Spencer's work. Spencer was thorough when going over the check list, he answered all my questions, and he was on time. I will definitely use Swan again!!!
01/18/2017 - Greg O.
I very much appreciate Drilon providing a safety and operational check of my furnace today. He explained very well what he was checking, and fully explained how the furnace operates. He also provided estimates of furnace replacement, if I need it need it replaced sometime in the future, as my furnace is getting old. Very thorough, Drilon is extremely pleasant and knowledgeable.
01/06/2017 - Frank S.
John showed up on time and went through our yearly furnace maintenance. He pointed out a repair that I could do myself inexpensively. I really appreciated his advice. Great service!
Brands of Furnaces & Boilers We Service
We provide furnace & boiler maintenance and tune-up service on a as-needed basis, as well as part of annual maintenance checklist provided to our Club Members, for all the best boiler & furnace brands, including:
Residential Furnace Brands
- Armstrong Air
- Climate Energy
- American Standard
Residential Boiler Brands
- Ny Thermal
- Heat Transfer Products
- Triangle Tube
Our Furnace Tune Up Service Areas Near Denver
Aren't living inside the Denver, CO city limits? Don't worry, we offer our heating tune-up & maintenance service to homeowners all around the Denver Metro Area, from Boulder to Castle Rock, including, but not limited to: