Rinnai and other tankless water heaters are becoming more and more popular. They take up less room than traditional water heaters, provide virtually unlimited hot water, and cost less to operate than conventional water heaters. Contact Swan today for prompt, reliable Rinnai water heater repair & service.
Why Swan Is the Right Choice for Rinnai Water Heater Service
At Swan, we believe that we have built a team of plumbing professionals that is second to none. The following are just a few of the reasons why so many of our customers recommend us to their friends and family:
- We require all of our technicians to have Environmental Protection Agency and North American Technician Excellence industry certifications.
- We drug test and perform thorough background checks on all of our employees for your peace of mind.
- We provide upfront estimates for all repairs and installations.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Your repair or service is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Common Tankless Water Heater Problems
Although routine maintenance will extend the life of your Rinnai water heater and help keep repairs to a minimum, various parts can become worn or fail. The following are a few of the problems that you might encounter with Rinnai and other tankless water heaters:
- mineral buildup inside the unit,
- system overload when the water heater cannot keep up with the demand for hot water,
- an “air supply” or “exhaust blockage” message indicating that the water heater is having problems with combustion air or venting,
- a “no ignition” message indicating a problem with the gas supply or venting, or
- a “flame failure” message suggesting an electrical issue or a gas pressure problem.
Regardless of the issue, our Swan technicians have the equipment, experience, and expertise to diagnose and correct the issue. If you have an older unit or repairs simply are not feasible, we can also recommend a Rinnai replacement water heater.
Models of Rinnai Water Heaters We Service
Rinnai is an industry leader in high-efficiency tankless water heaters that provide homeowners with an endless supply of hot water while reducing energy usage by as much as 40 percent. Swan is proud to service and install the following makes and models of Rinnai water heaters:
Super High-Efficiency Series
RUCS and RUS Models: These models are Energy Star rated and Wi-Fi compatible. Both indoor and outdoor options are available.
High-Efficiency Plus Series
RL and RLX Models: These models feature Circ-Logic technology that allows the homeowner to set the recirculation pattern that works best for their hot water usage. The RL models are also appropriate for both larger homes and light commercial use.
V Models: These water heaters are suited for small to medium-sized homes. These units are compact, reliable, and offer Wi-Fi compatibility and other advanced features.
Hybrid Tank/Tankless Water Heaters
RHS and RH Models: This series features an innovative blend of on-demand hot water along with a 40-gallon storage capacity.
What to Consider When Replacing Your Old Water Heater
Water heating accounts for approximately 20 percent if a home’s energy costs. Our Swan water heater installation experts can help you find the right water heater to meet your family’s needs and lifestyle. Call Swan today or use our convenient online contact form for more information regarding our Rinnai water heater services.