When temperatures begin to drop, you need to know that you can rely on your furnace to keep you and your family comfortable. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repair, or even new furnace installation, our Aurora furnace technicians have the knowledge and expertise to solve your problem and ensure that your family stays warm even on the coldest days.
Signs That Your Furnace May Need Service
In addition to your furnace simply not coming on, there are warning signs that you should look out for that indicate that it is time to call a furnace repair company.
- A furnace that whines or groans may have a loose belt, an ignition problem, or a component that is about to fail.
- If you stay cold even when you bump up the thermostat, you may have leaking ducts, a faulty thermostat, or a pilot light problem.
- An increase in your utility bill indicates that your system is not running at peak performance. It is best to call a qualified repair technician to diagnose the problem and identify the appropriate course of action.
- Your pilot light flame should be blue. If it is yellow, you may have a problem with the gas combination of your furnace. It can also be a sign of dangerous carbon monoxide.
- If you have trouble getting your furnace to come on and stay on, you may have a problem with a thermostat, fan motor, faulty wiring, or even your pilot light.
- A poorly functioning HVAC system can allow mold, dust, and other irritants into the air that is circulating through your home. If your family is experiencing an increase in allergies, asthma, or other respiratory illnesses, you should have your HVAC system professionally inspected and cleaned.
- If you notice drafts, have rooms that are constantly chilly, and notice ice forming on your roof, you should have your furnace inspected because you probably have heat leaking through your attic instead of staying in the living area where it can keep you warm.
We Know You Have Choices
We realize that you have a lot of companies to choose from when it comes to furnace repair services in Aurora and the surrounding area. When your family’s comfort is at stake, it is important to choose a repair service with a reputation for excellence. At Swan Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Service, our team of HVAC technicians has over 40 decades of combined experience. All of our work is 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed, which is why we are one of Aurora’s most trusted furnace repair companies and have thousands of satisfied customers.
A Tradition of Trustworthiness
We take your family’s safety seriously. That is why all of our furnace repair and installation technicians undergo a thorough background check and drug screening before they are hired. They also must complete rigorous training and certification requirements before they are allowed in the field. With Swan, you know that you will get a highly-trained, professional technician who has the equipment, skills, and knowledge necessary to handle your situation correctly the first time.
Quality Customer Service
We are a locally-owned and operated company dedicated to providing quality service to residents of Aurora and the surrounding area.
- We will always give you a written estimate of your repair costs.
- We will arrive at the promised time or keep you posted in the event of unexpected delays.
- We will take steps to protect your property so that it remains clean and free of any damage.
- We do not consider the job finished until you are completely satisfied.
The Importance of Annual Maintenance
Most furnace manufacturers require that you perform annual maintenance on your equipment to keep your warranty valid. Regular tune-ups can also save you thousands of dollars in utility costs and repair bills and extend the life of your unit. We offer affordable club memberships that include annual inspections and tune-ups, priority scheduling for emergency repair services, and discounts on repairs and services. We will work closely with you to determine which products and services you require, and you can rest assured that we will never pad your bill with unnecessary charges.
Our Furnace Tune-up Service
The best way to keep your furnace working properly is through preventive maintenance and regular tune-ups. We are proud to offer a multi-point furnace tune-up and safety inspection in which our technician will inspect, test, and clean the major components of your furnace. We recommend that all homeowners have their furnaces inspected before the winter season to keep their system running at peak efficiency and to prevent carbon monoxide leaks and other dangerous situations.
Furnace Installation Services
If it turns out that you need to replace your furnace, we will do everything we can to make the process as painless as possible. You will not be subjected to high-pressure sales tactics, and we offer flexible payment options to fit almost any budget. You will also have the peace of mind of knowing that your new furnace was installed by an expert technician.
Saving Money on Furnace Repairs
We realize that an unexpected furnace repair can be a financial burden for your family. That is why we are excited to be able to offer Aurora homeowners a coupon for $55 off of the cost of furnace repairs that you may need this winter. For more information about our repair services or to schedule an appointment, contact us at 303-993-1406.