We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver, may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our Web site, swanheating.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
- Information UseWe use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and Web site, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
- SecurityWe follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- CookiesWe use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- SharingWe will not sell or otherwise provide the information we collect to outside third parties for the purpose of direct or indirect mass email marketing. We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our company, Protect and defend the rights or property of our Web site and related properties Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the our Web site or its related properties Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion boards, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
- LinksThis web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Surveys & ContestsFrom time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get any plumbing work done!
When we are ready for upgrades and additional services, Swan will be our first (and only) call.
Both my wife and I were very happy and satisfied.
They were very informative, kind, respectful and professional.
The guys were true pros and got the job done quickly.
I will never use another company for my plumbing and heating needs.
Swan has always provided me excellent service.
He not only was prompt and polite but, more importantly, he really knew what he was doing.