Quick Form Horizontal
Quick Form Horizontal on home page
"*" indicates required fields
Denver Air Conditioning Maintenance And Tune-Up Services
Did you know that regular, professional, full-service Denver air conditioning maintenance and tune-up services can save you loads of time and money? Well, they can! Routine maintenance and tune-up services help you avoid costly repairs and breakdowns, as well as extend the overall expected lifespan of your system.
So, why with that knowledge in the back of your head, it’s easy to start wondering why anyone would ever forgo such an easy way to keep repairs at bay and money in their wallet. Yet, lots (and we mean LOTS) of people simply ignore their Denver air conditioning maintenance responsibilities and wind up spending hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of dollars on otherwise avoidable repairs and replacements. Well, the HVAC techs here at SWAN said “ENOUGH,” and we now offer reliable and affordable pre-scheduled Denver air conditioning maintenance services. All you have to do is contact us and set up a time for our techs to service your system, and we’ll set a reminder to come back every three to six months to do it all over again. Contact us to get started today!
Also, SWAN offers a complete 22-point tune-up and safety inspection for those of you that, like so many others, forgot about their AC maintenance needs for an extended period.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Stay cool and avoid AC breakdowns. Regular safety inspections, tune-ups, and air conditioner maintenance are recommended by manufacturers to prevent excessive energy usage and unnecessary AC repairs – saving you money in the long run!
Our 22 Point AC Maintenance Inspection
Our air conditioner maintenance & tune-up service includes:
- Inspect refrigerant charge using “Subcooling” method
- Clean and inspect high voltage contactor
- Clean and inspect condenser
- Check incoming line voltage
- Check transformer
- Check main blower motor
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect A/C coil with camera
- Inspect all low voltage wiring
- Inspect and clean condenser fan motor
- Check thermostat and calibrate
- Check and clean all drain lines associated with HVAC system
- Inspect duct work for air leaks or inefficiencies
- Check capacitors
- Check Compressor
- Inspect insulation on refrigerant lines
- Inspect and adjust Thermal Expansion Valve
- Oil motors if necessary
- Adjust blower speed
- Inspect air filtration system and clean if necessary
- Standard disposable filter replacement
- Recommendations to improve safety, comfort, and performance
call Swan now!
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get any plumbing work done!
When we are ready for upgrades and additional services, Swan will be our first (and only) call.
Both my wife and I were very happy and satisfied.
They were very informative, kind, respectful and professional.
The guys were true pros and got the job done quickly.
I will never use another company for my plumbing and heating needs.
Swan has always provided me excellent service.
He not only was prompt and polite but, more importantly, he really knew what he was doing.