Highlands Ranch Furnace Repair
Services for Highlands Ranch furnaces, including repair and replacement, are always available from us here at SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver. The technicians on our team have the training, experience, and equipment necessary to handle all your furnace issues. We’ve provided the area with top-notch services for years, and we always come highly recommended. Moreover, we’ve earned countless 5-star reviews and even an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our esteemed services. So, if you need help with your Highlands Ranch furnaces, then you’ve come to the right place! Contact us to schedule a service call today!
We Offer A Wide Variety Of Services For Furnaces In Highlands Ranch
Here at SWAN, we pride ourselves on offering various furnace services to fit your every need. For example, here’s a list of our most popular services for your furnaces in Highlands Ranch:
- Programming thermostats
- Installing thermostats
- Furnace maintenance
- Seasonal start-up services
- And more!
And, even if you didn’t find the particular service you need on the list above, then don’t fret. Just pick up the phone, give us a call at (303) 993-1406, and we’ll get you the furnace help you need!
Professional Highlands Ranch Furnace Maintenance Services
There’s no question as to whether regular, professional Highlands Ranch furnace maintenance is necessary or not. Yet, you’d be surprised how many people forgo this seemingly simple service, even if it helps keep your furnace running to the best of its ability. Fortunately, here at SWAN, we offer professional, pre-scheduled maintenance contracts to help you keep on top of your furnace needs. During a typical maintenance call, our techs will:
- Change your filters
- Perform a system diagnostic
- Clean your furnace
- Check your vents and ductwork
- Program your thermostat (if you want)
Is It Time For Highlands Ranch Furnace Repair?
Short of a full-blown breakdown, most people don’t know when to contact the professionals for reliable and affordable furnace repair in Highlands Ranch. So, to help solve that little problem, our techs compiled a list of the most common signs of impending furnace trouble. That list is as follows:
- The furnace doesn’t turn on at all.
- You’ve noticed that your pilot light is out (small match-like flame that acts as an ignition source for your burners)
- Unusual noises are coming from your furnace.
- The blower fan never cycles on, even after the burners ignite.
- Your blower fan stays on, even when the burners are cold, and you gave it the shutdown command from your thermostat.
If you find yourself facing any of the issues on the list above, then don’t hesitate to contact us for professional Highlands Ranch furnace repair services.
The Best Reasons To Consider Highlands Ranch Furnace Replacement Services
As with repairs, most people don’t know when they should opt to replace their furnace rather than schedule constant maintenance. So, here are the most popular reasons to consider contacting us for furnace replacement in Highlands Ranch:
- Age – If your HVAC system is more than ten or fifteen years old, then it’s probably time to consider a replacement.
- Efficiency – Newer furnaces are far more efficient than their aged counterparts. So, if you’d like to save a little on your monthly energy bill while maintaining your current (and possibly exceeding) level of comfort, then contact us to schedule an estimate.
- Cost Of Investment – If you have to contact us to repair more than once or twice a year, you should start thinking about replacing it. Sometimes, it’s just cheaper to get a new system than to continue trying to repair the old one.
Contact Us For Help With Your Highlands Ranch Furnaces Today!
At SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Highlands Ranch furnace needs. From simple repairs to replacements and more, we have you covered. So, if you need help with your Highlands Ranch furnaces, then what are you waiting for? Contact us to schedule a service call today!
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get any plumbing work done!
When we are ready for upgrades and additional services, Swan will be our first (and only) call.
Both my wife and I were very happy and satisfied.
They were very informative, kind, respectful and professional.
The guys were true pros and got the job done quickly.
I will never use another company for my plumbing and heating needs.
Swan has always provided me excellent service.
He not only was prompt and polite but, more importantly, he really knew what he was doing.