Arvada Water Heaters
Cold showers are miserable. If you’ve never had one, then count yourself lucky because suffering through one is practically torture. The cold water leaves a lasting impression on you, one that reminds you how important your water heater truly is. That’s why we at SWAN Plumbing, Heating, & Air Of Denver recommend that our customers take good care of their Arvada water heaters. Of course, we have everything a homeowner could need to ensure their system’s health in the long term.
From repairs to maintenance, SWAN Plumbing, Heating, & Air Of Denver covers a wide range of services for our neighbor’s Arvada water heaters. Our technicians and plumbers have served the greater Denver area for years. This has given them all the experience necessary to tackle your most difficult water heater problems. Why wait any longer for professional Arvada water heater service when you can have the A+ rated service provided by SWAN! Contact us through our web portal or by calling (303)993-1406 today.
What To Look For When Considering Arvada Water Heater Repair
Water heaters in Arvada have a lifespan that ranges from around 10-15 years. While there is no guarantee that your system will even reach these ages, you can be sure that there will be a noticeable change in its performance if it does. Even with proper maintenance, it is likely that you will begin to see the usual signs of wear (leaking, rust, temperature loss) after a continuous decade of service.
Once your system hits this age range, you’ll find that a reliable repair service becomes critical to your water heater’s continued operation. While your system will inevitably reach a point of no return, water heater repair in Arvada can ensure that you get the most out of your system before you replace it.
Problems That Require Water Heater Repair in Arvada
If you’re considering repair service for your heater, look out for the following signs:
- Discolored Water: Occasionally, your home’s hot water supply may suffer a discoloration. This change may be due to a buildup of sediment in the tank. In this case, a plumber can fix the issue by cleaning out your tank. However, during cleaning, your plumber may find that the source of the discoloration is not sediment. Instead a rusting tank may be to blame. A rusting tank will require a replacement.
- Insufficient Hot Water: If you find that you’re running out of hot water much sooner than usual, you may have an issue with the system’s heating elements. Having these replaced may solve the issue.
- Low Temperatures: If the temperature of your water is consistently low, chances are your heating elements are covered in mineral deposits. Our plumbers will know the best way to resolve this issue.
- Rumbling Noises: All water heaters produce some noise during operation. If there is a noticeable increase in the amount of noise your unit makes, this may signal a larger problem.
Luckily, these issues all have relatively simple solutions. However, homeowners can avoid many of these issues with proper and regular Arvada water heater maintenance.
Arvada Water Heater Maintenance
Generally speaking, the maintenance that water heaters need is usually infrequent and straightforward, but failing to follow through with it can drastically cut the lifespan of your system. Like most machines, water heaters can have several moving parts, but these are rarely the source of issues. Instead, the reason behind most breakdowns is an unlikely culprit, water. That’s right; most heaters are undone by the very water they warm.
As you’re likely well aware, water tends to corrode metals over time, especially if the water has dissolved minerals or is acidic. This fact means that your system is under constant attack, barely managing to stay intact. Support your unit with expert Arvada water heater maintenance from SWAN Plumbing, Heating, & Air Of Denver. Our plumbers can perform a thorough visual inspection of your heater to detect any signs of rusting or leaks. They can also perform any of the necessary maintenance procedures, including:
- Replacing The Anode Rods: Anode rods in your water tank attract all of the oxidation causing elements in your water. Otherwise, these elements would attack the walls of the tank and cause them to fail early. A plumber needs to replace the rod every few years.
- Inspecting The Pressure Relief Valve: The pressure relief valve on a water heater switches open whenever the pressure inside your tank increases beyond a certain limit. However, if it seals shut do you scale buildup, your water heater could be on the road to disaster!
- Flushing The Tank: Most water contains detectable levels of calcium carbonate, which isn’t a problem as long as the water is not heated. However, when heated, the water can form limescale and other debris. You should have a plumber flush your water heater to remove this gunk.
Trust SWAN With All Of Your Arvada Water Heaters
When it comes to Arvada water heater service, SWAN Plumbing, Heating, & Air Of Denver is your local expert. You don’t have to struggle to repair or replace your home’s water heating system when we’re in town! We have everything you could need for your water heater and more! With our reliable home services, SWAN is the name your neighbors call for when they need help with their home projects. Don’t wait any longer! Contact us at (303) 993-1406 for help with your water heaters today!
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get any plumbing work done!
When we are ready for upgrades and additional services, Swan will be our first (and only) call.
Both my wife and I were very happy and satisfied.
They were very informative, kind, respectful and professional.
The guys were true pros and got the job done quickly.
I will never use another company for my plumbing and heating needs.
Swan has always provided me excellent service.
He not only was prompt and polite but, more importantly, he really knew what he was doing.