Quick Form Horizontal
Quick Form Horizontal on home page
"*" indicates required fields
Highlands Ranch AC Repair And Services
Staying comfortable means Highlands Ranch air conditioning that works! SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver can help keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape. For those times where it stops working suddenly, we offer emergency Highlands Ranch AC repair, offering the same quality and affordability.
Our Highlands Ranch Air Conditioning Services
We pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your Highlands Ranch air conditioning needs. To do so, we make sure to offer a wide variety of AC services to fit every need. Some of the Highlands Ranch air conditioning services we offer include:
- And more!
No matter your air conditioning needs, we have you covered. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today!
When to Call for AC Repair in Highlands Ranch, CA?
Knowing when it’s time for AC repair in Highlands Ranch doesn’t have to be a headache-inducing experience. If you find yourself facing any of the following issues, then you could do with a healthy dose of professional Highlands Ranch AC repair from SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver:
- No cold air when called
- Strange noises coming from your HVAC unit
- Air blows but isn’t cooled
- Your unit froze up (literally encased itself in ice)
- The AC suddenly stops operation without warning
Professional Highlands Ranch Air Conditioning Maintenance Services
Performing regular maintenance on your HVAC system will help keep it running smoothly for years to come. However, most people don’t have a clue when it comes to how to perform HVAC maintenance. So, in light of that, we offer reliable and affordable Highlands Ranch air conditioning maintenance services. During a typical maintenance call, our techs will:
- Check your air filters: During a routine maintenance visit, our technicians will check and change your system’s air filter. You should make sure that you get your filters replaced at least every one to three months (depending on use).
- Clean the equipment Our technicians will make sure to clean the individual components of your air conditioner. Dirt, grime, and other obstructions decrease your air conditioner’s efficiency.
- Make sure the area around the unit is clear of obstructions and debris: This is something that you can take care of yourself. It’sIt’s important to make sure that nothing is obstructing the exterior part of your air conditioner. If your unit’s air intake is being blocked by plants or other debris, we will take steps to fix it.
- Check and balance your refrigerant and other mechanical components: During a typical HVAC maintenance call, our technicians will check your heat exchanger, ignition system, blower housing, coolant, and much more.
Contact Our Highlands Ranch Air Conditioning Experts Today!
Like with anything else, the sooner you get your HVAC problems taken care of, the less likely they’ll turn into a nightmare. So, if you’ve been putting off maintenance or repair services, then give us a call. Remember, when it comes to reliable, affordable, and professional Highlands Ranch air conditioning services, you can always rely on the professionals here at SWAN Plumbing, Heating & Air of Denver! Contact us today!
I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get any plumbing work done!
When we are ready for upgrades and additional services, Swan will be our first (and only) call.
Both my wife and I were very happy and satisfied.
They were very informative, kind, respectful and professional.
The guys were true pros and got the job done quickly.
I will never use another company for my plumbing and heating needs.
Swan has always provided me excellent service.
He not only was prompt and polite but, more importantly, he really knew what he was doing.