There’s a big difference between cheap furnace repair and affordable furnace repair!
When you need furnace repair services, we understand price is important to you. But if the price is too low, it can lead to more costs down the road.
Here a few of the reasons why price should not be your only consideration in choosing a furnace repair or installation service:
Companies promising prices that are far below the market average often cut corners when it comes to employee training and certification or quality parts and equipment. This can result in poorly executed repairs that will not solve your original problem and may even cause new issues to develop with your heating system.
Many low-cost contractors do not guarantee their furnace repair work. When you have to call the company back several times to solve the same problem, you are shouldered with the burden of the extra expense and wasted time. That’s not exactly affordable furnace repair!
A reputable service company takes pride in educating its customers in how to maintain their furnace and related systems in order to prevent problems, know when service is needed, and make their home more energy efficient. Technicians from low-cost contractors may not have the training, experience, and knowledge to offer this kind of advice. Less scrupulous companies may even try to steer customers in the wrong direction in order to make more money.
No Guarantee of Follow-up Support
Even the best HVAC system occasionally needs service and repair. When this situation arises, you need to know the company performing the installation or repairs will be there for support later on. If you choose a low-cost contractor, you are taking a risk the company will not be around to support the warranty on the equipment or that shoddy workmanship many even negate part of your manufacturer’s warranty, leaving you to pay the cost of the repairs.
Choosing a cheap furnace repair contractor will often cost you more in the long run when you take into account the repeated services calls, system breakdowns and increased utility bills.
Instead of cheap, think affordable furnace repair!
Tips for Choosing a Furnace Repair Company
Your family’s comfort is dependent upon finding a skilled technician to diagnose and repair your furnace problem. The following guide can help you narrow the field.
- Look for a company that is licensed and bonded and offers technicians with years of experience in the industry.
- Take the time to check out the company’s online customer reviews. It is also a good idea to ask for customer references you can contact about their experience.
- Contact the Better Business Bureau to see if the company has a pattern of complaints.
- Ask for in-person estimates from multiple contractors.
- Make sure all estimates are in writing and provide a detailed breakdown of all charges.
- If one estimate is significantly higher or lower than the others, ask the contractor for a justification. If the reason does not make sense, it is best to walk away.
- Make sure all work is guaranteed and all equipment comes with a warranty.
- Make sure all warranties and guarantees are in writing and the service contract clearly outlines your options in the event you are dissatisfied or have a problem.
At Swan Heating, we are family-owned and operated. Our customers are our neighbors, so we are dedicated to providing professional and affordable furnace repair services to Denver homeowners using highly-trained technicians and quality parts and equipment.
We ensure all of our trucks are properly equipped to handle your situation. All of our technicians have Environmental Protection Agency and North American Technician Excellence certifications. Before being hired, all of our furnace techs also undergo drug screening and extensive background checks for your safety.
We stand behind our furnace repair service by offering a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, and we will provide you with a straightforward, written estimate. Our team is available 24/7 for emergency calls, and we guarantee same day service. We also offer club membership which provides priority service and discounts on repairs.
At Swan, our mission is to be Denver’s most trusted and affordable furnace repair service provider. If your HVAC system is in need of routine maintenance or emergency service, contact us for an estimate or to schedule a service call. We look forward to serving you and your family.